Full Cast Crowns
Full Metal Crowns have by far the longest record of use compared to any type of restoration in use today. Here at Prudental Labs, we use CAD/CAM milling to consistently deliver the best full metal (High Noble, Noble, Non-Precious) restorations available.
- No other restoration matches the durability and reliability of full metal restorations. This is why they are considered to be the most conservative type of restorations.
- Full cast crowns can last for 30-40 years with good oral hygiene.
- Incisal/Occlusal Reduction: 1.5 mm
- Lingual/Facial Reduction: 1.2 mm
- Cervical Reduction: 1.0 mm reduction; however a knife-edge marginal prep is acceptable.